Canyoneering shoes need to do it all: offer support, flexibility, sticky traction while wet/dry, be able to shed water quickly, remain lightweight in all conditions and most importantly; be indestructable. Impossible, right? Wrong. With the TX Canyon that is what you’ll get - a shoe that does it all and makes no sacrifices - all while utilizing eco friendly materials. Whether you’re trying out canyoneering for the first time or are already a pro - the TX Canyon will be the shoe for you.
• The last is built off the TX4 Mid GTX, with a +2 size extension to account for use with neoprene socks
• Eco materials come from recycled raw materials including PFC-free coating, recycled laces and an EVA midsole with 7% recycled contents - all contributing to a reduced environmental impact
• The Ariaprene upper is a toxic-free laminated package with a synthetic foam core and biodegradable properties (closed loop scrap recycling)
• Rounded perimeter and heel keeps the shoe from being pinched between rocks
• Balanced outsole with climbing zone platform, deep lugs, flat tread and trail-bite heel for optimal performance
|EU MENS SIZE||33||33.5||34||34.5||35||35.5||36||36.5||37||37.5||38||38.5||39||39.5||40||40.5||41||41.5||42||42.5||43||43.5||44||44.5||45||45.5||46||46.5||47||47.5||48||48.5||49||49.5||50|
|US Mens Size||-||-||2.5||3||3.5||4||4.5||4.5+||5||5.5||6||6.5||6.5+||7||7.5||8||8.5||8.5+||9||9.5||10||10.5||10.5+||11||11.5||12||12.5||12.5+||13||13.5||14||14.5||15||15.5||16|
|US Womens Size||2.5||3||3.5||4||4.5||5||5.5||5.5+||6||6.5||7||7.5||7.5+||8||8.5||9||9.5||9.5+||10||10.5||11||11.5||11.5+||12||12.5||12.5+||13||13.5||13.5+||14||-||-||-||-||-|
LA SPORTIVA FIT NOTES
La Sportiva shoes are built on European half sizes which are smaller increments than US half sizes. This gives us four extra sizes per size run, which gives you a better fit! MORE SIZE = BETTER FIT!