Parsec 0°F/-18°C Sleeping Bag
- Recycled Shell & Liner: GRS-certified 100% recycled fabrics are eco-friendly while being lightweight, soft and durable.
- 800-Fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™: PFC-free and absorbs 90% less water and dries 3x faster than untreated down.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- SynergyLink™ Connectors: Ultralight straps create a secure bag-to-sleeping pad connection that optimizes the comfort and thermal efficiency of your entire sleep system.
- Heat-Mapped Zoned Insulation: Delivers an elite warmth-to-weight ratio by allocating insulation to where you need it and reducing it where you don’t.
- YKK® Anti-Snag Zipper: Prevents accidental tears and eases entries and exits.
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Additional Features: Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket, Heat-trapping draft collars, full-length zipper draft tubes, differential cut, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.
Compression and storage sack included.