FREE DELIVERY on orders over $75 within a 20-mile radius
THRU-LINK E-PREP FILTER
- Two-Stage Filtration: Fast-flow hollow fiber removes bacteria, protozoa, dirt & microplastics; activated carbon reduces chemicals, tastes and odors.
- Simple to Use: Simply thread the adapter onto the spigot, attach the filter and turn spigot on for safe, fast-flowing drinking water.
- Easy Fit: Fits all standard-threaded home outdoor spigots, including those often found on utility sinks, cisterns and water barrels.
- Always Ready: Hermetically sealed packaging protects filter kit against the elements during long-term storage.
- Proven: Rugged, ultrasonic welded design has been used by the U.S. military for more than a decade.
- Effective Against: Bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate (dirt, microplastics). Meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards* and NSF protocol P231 testing standard for bacteria and protozoa.
*U.S. EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Purifiers
Made in the USA of US and Imported Materials